Monday, May 1, 2017

Anything I want to be.

We have so many ways of getting us through life. And troubled times. One is religion. That’s the one chosen by most. My preferred choice is imagination. I can imagine all things. The spiritual realm, for instance. I can write a novel, too. From within my psyche. My soul. With me as the protagonist. The story-teller. That allows me to concoct my life. And live it the way that suits me. I am the author. The creator. I am making my novel come real. Not by writing it. But by living it. In my imagination. That is what I am. An imagined life. That has come alive as alive can be. I am in the process. Of devising a plan. To live forever. In spirit form. Free of physical restraints. It’s similar to religious belief. But a step beyond. Because I am allowed to be the designer. Yes, my own creator. I can be anything I want to be. --Jim Broede

No comments: