Monday, May 15, 2017

Setting an example.

I know. I know. I shouldn’t wish bad on anyone. Including Donald Trump. Therefore, I apologize. But with a lack of sincerity. I have to be honest about it. I’ve noticed that the opposition to Trump is increasing. Significantly.  That’s good for my morale and our society and our country. But bad for Trump. And his unbridled ego. Yes, there’s some bad and some good. In just about anything and everything. For a liberal like me, I catch bad vibes when tuned in to Fox News. And good vibes when switching to MS NBC. At least I try to listen to both sides. Sometimes with respect. Especially if it’s my diehard conservative friend Andy. But I have very little, if any,  respect for Trump and his cronies. I can’t help it. That’s the way I am. Of course, Trump probably deserves better from me. But hey, I can’t do it. And I can’t claim to be truly sorry. That would make me a liar. And I try to avoid lying. With a passion.  Setting an example. For Trump. --Jim Broede

No comments: