Thursday, June 15, 2017

When I become spirit.

I’m thinking. About  the advantages of being a living spirit. The physical world would be transformed. Into an idyllic wonderland. To visit and explore. On the whim. I’d waste no time going to the planet Venus. To explore. Where it’s 900 degrees Fahrenheit. No place for a physical version of me. But hey, a spirit can go anywhere. No physical restraints anymore. Living, instead, on a plateau closer to the creator himself. I’d move from galaxy to galaxy. Of my own choosing. Knowing there are billions of galaxies. Each with billions of suns. Clustered with planets. All suitable for spirits. I suspect. That right now. Spirits are residing on Mars and Jupiter and Saturn. Wow! I can hardly wait to visit them all. When I become spirit. --Jim Broede

No comments: