Saturday, July 8, 2017

A master of the ridiculous.

I practice being ridiculous. Because that makes me feel good. If I was serious all the time. I’d be a boring fellow. Therefore, at some point. Virtually every day. I try to do something ridiculous. Such as what I’m doing now. Writing about the art of being ridiculous. It is an art. More than a craft. At least with me. I have been blessed with creator-given talent. Yes, a ridiculous talent. I have cultivated it all my life. And I’m proud to say. that I’m recognized. Especially by my friends. As perhaps the most ridiculous person they’ve ever met. They often ask me, how do I do it? It’s simple. Practice. Practice. Practice. Every day. And every night. Round-the-clock. That may sound ridiculous. Because it is. More evidence. That I'm a master of the ridiculous. -Jim Broede

No comments: