Monday, July 17, 2017

Give me more of life.

I am living in the shadows. And the only way to see beyond. Is to use my blessed imagination. To follow my instincts. Knowing that once I flee the physical world (Plato’s Cave). I will become spirit. Thereby freeing myself. To explore the entirety of physical creation. As an observer. From above.  But even then, there will be something beyond the beyond. Always another beyond. Which will keep me in pleasurable awe. Forever and ever. Always searching for the end of the rainbow. And never quite finding it. For good reason. That would be the end of my journey. The end of life. And I prefer remaining on the journey. And even getting purposely lost. So that I can sidetrack. To a new place. Always feeling more and more alive. That’s the joy. To experience the life force. To continually fall in love. With ever-changing reality. Not knowing what’s to come next.  Wow! Wow! Wow! Give me more of life. --Jim Broede

No comments: