Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Ah, the wonderful world.

I’m assuming. That we all live in our own little worlds. Havens. Cocoons. Safe harbors. Often by choice. Perhaps by uncontrolled circumstances, too. Yes, stuff happens. That push us in one direction or another. Sometimes, we are at a loss for words. In attempts to describe how we feel. We use the same words. But we define them differently. With different nuances. We frequently misconstrue and misunderstand each other. Reason for me to retreat. To my own little world. For a little while. For respite. For relief. For rejuvenation. Makes sense. Because that is where I am most comfortable. I have nothing against other worlds. Imagined. And real. I visit them. From time to time. As an explorer. That’s how I get a feel. For life. That’s what I am doing. Here in this thread. I’m trying to understand. Everyone. And I’m doing it delightfully. I’m having fun. Not taking offense. Over anything. Agreeing. Disagreeing. In the spirit of camaraderie. Ah, the wonderful world of musings. --Jim Broede

No comments: