Friday, August 18, 2017

As long as I am happy.

Seems that everyone lives in a different world. That is, different than mine. Therefore, I  am constantly moving about. Attempting to enter the worlds of others.  For the purpose of exploration. Of these many, many other worlds. Out of simple curiosity. But also, so that I can understand what’s going on.  Outside of me.  In these sometimes alien worlds.  Maybe it’s that I’m creating these other worlds. By consciously separating them. From my own. Imaginatively. When really everything is in my own world. It’s like going from one country to another. At the moment,  I’m living with and  in the world of my Italian amore. Just where I want to be.  Or it could be that she’s come to my world. Maybe she’s the one that’s moving about.  Yes, perhaps she and others are meandering into my world. And I should treat them as honored guests. Maybe it really doesn’t matter. Whether I am coming or going. As long as I’m immersed. In a world. Of one kind or another. In love. With wherever I am. It really doesn’t matter. As long as I am happy. --Jim Broede

No comments: