Tuesday, October 10, 2017

An insane world.

I am convinced. Beyond a doubt. That Donald Trump is insane. A madman. With no business being on the loose. Especially in his role as president of the United States. Trump should be required. Compelled. One way or another. To go into treatment. For serious mental disorders. But it won’t happen. Because such action will be construed as political. Throughout history.  I have no doubt. That madmen remained in power. Simply because they held power. And nobody dared challenge them. Mostly for political reasons. That’s the state of politics. In America.  And as an isolated and powerless citizen. Off the beaten track. In remote Minnesota. There’s nothing I can do about it.  Other than to write about my concern. It’s almost enough to drive me wacky. Here I am. Helpless. Fretting over the possibility. Of World War III. Initiated by a madman. That no one stopped. Makes me wonder. If we live in an insane world. --Jim Broede

No comments: