Saturday, November 18, 2017

Forever. For both of us.

Generally speaking. The three most important people in my life. Happen to be me, myself and I. This is a somewhat shameful confession. Puts me in the same class as egomaniac Donald Trump. And probably with much of mankind. For the past 10 years, I’ve made my Italian true love, Cristina, the second most important.  I rank a notch higher. Admittedly, for a selfish reason. I have to be around. In existence.  Alive and functioning. To have Cristina in my blissful life. Otherwise, it would be all for naught. If I die, everything is kaput. Gone. For me. Therefore, I must remain a survivor. First and foremost. In order savor and love dear Cristina. Of course, it also means Cristina has to stick around. Little wonder. I want forever. For both of us. --Jim Broede

No comments: