Tuesday, December 12, 2017

In musing and amusing ways.

There’s danger, I suppose, in speaking one’s mind. In letting people know. Who and what you are. I call it. Walking naked into the world. Daring to think out loud. Rather than to live an entirely secretive life. I know. I know. Others can misconstrue. What they see and hear. As they often do. Especially if you are a different sort of guy. I am fanciful, for instance. A romantic idealist. A spiritual free-thinker. And much more. And I don’t hide it. I even use my real name. Rather than hide behind pseudonyms. Better that. Than to pretend that I am someone else. Of course, I don’t fully know. Who and what I really am. I’m in a constant state of evolution. Of defining myself. Maybe I’m taking great risks. By allowing others a daily peek. At my journey. Along the way. By becoming a journalist. In musing and amusing ways. --Jim Broede

No comments: