Wednesday, February 20, 2019

A feat. I perform every day.


Always. Always. I’m looking for a thought. Something that goes beyond my vivid imagination. Apparently, that’s my limit. I wish to be able to imagine the unimaginable.  I wonder. If any of you have been able to accomplish such a feat. I’ll bet not. I could become the first. To ever do it. I suspect. That not even a god could push beyond into the realm of unimaginable. Let’s not sell the best of gods short. Give real god due credit. For being able to imagine thousands of times far more than mere mortals. Certainly,  every god has limits.  There must be something beyond god. Something totally unimaginable.  An ultimate. Perhaps it’s absolute nothingness. No. No. Wrong again. Even I can imagine nothing. It’s so easy. Child’s play. A feat. I perform every day. --Jim

No comments: