Saturday, February 16, 2019

From my biased point of view.


Here’s the way I see it. Trump supporters. That I know. Couldn’t care less about good government. They hate politics. They see no, or little hope, in the future. So they tell themselves, ‘The hell with it. We’ll elect a jerk. A con man. A liar. A charlatan. A court jester. An ignoramus. The worst possible guy. To be our president. That’ll show the world.’ Indeed. I think that’s the underlying motivation.  Of my dear sister Babs and dear friend Rosie. Both ardent, unabashed supporters of Donald Trump. They worship him. Like a god. Might even give their lives for him. If asked by Trump (god) himself. Because they believe. That in the end. Trump will destroy the kind of government. That they abhor. They want government. As we know it. Completely destroyed. Smashed to smithereens.  Sad, isn’t it? Yes, that’s the way I see it. From my biased point of view. --Jim Broede

No comments: