Thursday, August 23, 2007

Let's have a good time. I certainly am.

Come on, folks. Lighten up. If you disagree with a premise, and you think it's dumb -- well, then just laugh it off. No need to get angry. Incidentally, I don't have the power to make any of you angry. You make yourselves angry. So lighten up. This is merely a blog. Which allows me to express my opinions. My points of view. If you think my opinions are wrongheaded and downright stupid, then just let me be wrongheaded and downright stupid. Only thing is I think I'm right and intelligent. And opinionated, too. And funny. And happy. And you can be, too. You don't have to be sourpusses. You can fall in love, too. With life. That's what we'll try to cultivate in this blog. Love. And understanding. And let's have a good time doing it. I certainly am. --Jim Broede

1 comment:

Broede's Broodings said...

I find that one of the best ways to feel good is to walk. Daily. I walk 10 miles a day, which adds up to 300 miles in a month. Or 3,600 miles in a year. Oh, occasionally I'll go a bit less than 10 miles. But I make up for it by going a few extra miles some days. I walk at a leisurely pace, usually between a 15- and 17-minute mile. --Jim Broede