Wednesday, October 10, 2007

...because that would be inappropriate.

The Ladies Aid Society maligns me unjustly. Without facts. They cannot show me so much as a single post that I've got on the Alzheimer's message boards that's inappropriate. Yes, I challenge them to find even one. Furthermore, any member on the message boards that has been suspended or banned, has been suspended or banned for good reason. For inappropriate posts. I have not attacked anyone on the message boards. But I have been attacked repeatedly, and pretty much by the same handful of people, for years. There are some very angry people on the message boards. And if they are able to get angry with me, I have to wonder if they're able to curb their anger when dealing with Alzheimer patients. But if I speculate about that, I speculate in my blog. Not on the Alzheimer's message boards...because that would be inappropriate. --Jim Broede

No comments: