Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I fall asleep with a smile. Contented.

I've gone through a relatively long period of sleeping well. But there have been times in my life when I didn't sleep well. Maybe when there was some significant turbulence in my life. I think that maybe for the last 6 months, I've slept well. Relaxed. Maybe because I push myself to stay awake until I am tired. Doesn't matter if I don't go to bed until 2 or 3 in the morning. And get up at 8 or 9. Maybe that is what makes me tired at the end of the day. Maybe I sleep well when I am most tired. But a pleasant tired. I fall asleep with a smile. Contented. --Jim Broede

1 comment:

laughingwolf said...

what a great way to fall asleep, jim

myself, i am most content to drift off after saying goodnite to my love, on the phone for now...

and yes, grinning ear to ear, then again upon waking and thinking of her