Sunday, January 6, 2008

I played god. Successfully.

More and more, Loverboy and Chenuska are sleeping cheek-to-cheek. It's Loverboy that approaches Chenuska. Finds her. Lies down next to her. And then turns Chenuska into his personal pillow. Snuggles his face deep into Chenuska's fur. And Chenuska loves it. Chenuska loves to be loved. And Loverboy loves to love. Yes, they were made for each other. I sensed two years ago that Chenuska needed a mate. Chenuska and Loverboy have made each other happy. That's the nature of love. And to think, I was the matchmaker. I played god. Successfully. --Jim Broede

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your biggest delusion so far and your biggest tickest to being admitted to a psych ward. Get some help. Katerin

Anonymous said...

Jim---To me you have been a saint. (or at least displayed the patience of one). Sometimes I think that meeting you on the forum is God's of telling me that all of those hours I spent in St. James Church as a child were worthy of recognition.

Broede's Broodings said...

Katerin, dear Katerin, you are taking my comments far too seriously. You must learn to cultivate a sense of humor. Start looking for humor in much of what I have to say. And find a bit more humor in your life. You'll be better for it. --Jim Broede