Friday, January 4, 2008

It is my nature.

People who fall in love generally know how to take risks. Chances. I get back to the same theme all the time, don't I? The craziness of love. The ability to become a little girl. Or a little boy. The ability to become enraptured in something or somebody. I've cultivated the ability to talk about it, and to write about it. I am pleasantly consumed by this thought of love. The need to love. And to be loved. I've been on a roll lately. A good roll. And it's really because I'm in love. My love is a good influence on me. I am in love with a goddess. A goddess of love. Really. If a man cannot think of his lover as a goddess, it may not be love. That is why there is no doubt that I am in love. I cannot help but fall in love with a goddess. It is my nature. --Jim Broede

No comments: