Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Looking into the face of god.

I think spiritual love can only be an out-of-body experience. The spirit has to leave the body and couple with another spirit. There is no other way. Lovemaking has to be physical. Or spiritual. Not both at the same time. I'm surmising that to have both at the same time -- well, that's impossible. We may deceive ourselves into thinking we are having both simultaneously. But that's all it is. A deception of the mind. Because if it's pure spiritual love, the spirit is no longer attached to the body. Therefore, a physical orgasm would be impossible. Spiritual lovemaking does not have a physical element. It is on an entirely different plateau. In another dimension. And it consumes the two spirits having it. They totally merge their spirits. Become One. And that is a spiritual orgasm. Experienced only when the spirit is outside the physical body. It's difficult to explain exactly what a spiritual orgasm feels like. In words. But maybe what comes close -- it's a feeling that one has been permeated, overwhelmed by love. Utter, complete, total, pure love. It's a feeling beyond full description. Maybe it's experiencing forever and ever and ever. Eternity. Gettting a glimpse into the infinite. Heaven. Paradise. Eden. Looking into the face of god. --Jim Broede

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no such thing as a "spiritual orgasm". An orgasm is a physical culmination of stimulation to the sexual organs; an accompaniment to ejaculation. Are you referring to nocturnal emmissions, or "wet dreams"?

Broede's Broodings said...

You don't get it, dear anonymous. I'm talking about how love is made in Heaven. I'm assuming we don't have physical bodies in Heaven. Only bodyless spirits. Therefore, there can be no physical orgasm. It's an entirely different sort of orgasm. An inner feeling of complete and pure love. If and when you get to Heaven, you'll understand. Of course, this is all theoretical. Part of Broede's theory of relativity. --Jim Broede

Broede's Broodings said...

Another thing, dear anonymous. I'm assuming that in Heaven, there's only one universal language. Spirits communicate just by thought, and everybody there understands each other's thoughts. Again, that's part of Broede's theory of relativity. Personally, I think I'm gonna like it in Heaven. It'll be quite different and more fulfilling than life on Mother Earth. --Jim Broede

Broede's Broodings said...

I've been cautioned by some friends that maybe threads like this one are best left unposted. Because they are difficult to comprehend. And easily misconstrued. Such as by the anonymous poster at the top of this comments column. But hey, the way I look at it, nothing ventured, nothing gained. There's always a chance that someone will understand and grasp the concept. If it's only 1 out of 100, that makes the effort worthwhile. --Jim Broede

Anonymous said...

Part of Broede's theory of ignorant babble. Got a backbone in you anywhere or just want to keep talking to yourself and about your "little" body problems?

Broede's Broodings said...

I'm fascinated by the fact that some people (see anonymous) dislike me so much. They hate me so much that they keep coming back. Just to express their hate. I think of myself as a reasonably nice guy. Relatively polite and kind. And harmless. Yet they detest me. Hate me. Despise me. Yes, it fascinates me. If I dislike somebody, I generally just ignore them. I don't let them bother me. I'm more fascinated than bothered by these people. Why do they even read my blog? And why do they post these comments? It's like they have this need to have to tell me that they dislike me. It's like they are driven by this hate. They accuse me of being mean and nasty and insensitive. Yet, they are the mean, nasty and insensitive ones. In some ways, I think I've reached them. I've made them see themselves. And that's why they hate me. They're mad at me for exposing them as mean and nasty and hateful people. Just read their comments. They're almost unbelievable. Why would these people even bother reading this blog? Don't they have better things to do? Don't they have a life? Don't they have someone to love? --Jim