Thursday, January 17, 2008

A sense of being loved.

It's nice to see little signs of love. In every day life. Today, I am seeing it in the animal world. Loverboy and Chenuska. Next to each other. Grooming each other. Getting pleasure being nice to each other. Being companionable. How much better their lives are together. Rather than separate. Alone. They are looking at each other now. I think adoringly. I wonder what's on their minds. If anything. I think there's a sense of love. Between these two cats. And I love them, too. I wonder if they have a sense of being loved. When I stroke them. And they purr. Is that a gratification? A sense of being loved? --Jim Broede

1 comment:

Cynnie said...

My cats hate each other..but my dogs..
oh my..

the old one ( giz) is very frail,and the young one ( george) is very protective of giz.

I've been noticing that giz depends on george, looks for his comfort and company.
and george is patient, and he gets the most worried little face whenever giz isnt well.

it's so sweet