Saturday, January 19, 2008

We often keep on misunderstanding each other.

Yes, so often it's a matter of how one chooses to communicate. I don't always think it out ahead of time. I just let people know what's on my mind. Even to total strangers. And that is one reason why I am misjudged. Maybe my thinking is always in the formative stage. It's never complete. It's where I am at at a given moment in time. And that makes it on-going. And here I am, sharing a thought out loud. Long before it's complete. And people's reactions to what I have to say -- well, it's much the same. They haven't thought it out completely either. It's why the world is in such a mess. We are a conglomeration of incomplete thoughts. We often keep on misunderstanding each other. --Jim Broede

2 comments:

Synchronicity said...

we are all human and our communication systems are faulty at best...so yes it happens.

are you feeling misunderstood lately?

Broede's Broodings said...

Could be, Merelyme, that I mostly misunderstand myself. --Jim Broede