Friday, February 1, 2008

They think I'm wacko.

Oh, there are people that are "afraid" of living. And loving. Of fully embracing life. Today. Of savoring every moment. That's a message that scares more people than you might think. To some of 'em, life seems so perilous. So frightening. Some are downright scared. And I try to encourage them to be crazy. Less scared. I mean crazy in a nice way. To take risks. To go off the deep end. To believe in the impossible, so to speak. To fall in love. With somebody. Or something. To let themselves go. To come alive. To rejoice in the wonders of life. To feel blessed. For being alive and conscious. Able to be a free spirit. And yes, that does make some people afraid. Even afraid of me. For delivering such a message. They think I'm wacko. --Jim Broede

No comments: