Sunday, February 17, 2008

...to new levels.

I am connected to my computer for hours every day. Is that good or bad? I think, mainly good. Because it means I am writing. Really, I go to my computer mainly to write. And to think. And it's so easy to retrieve what I write. And to edit it. People say that email is less than a desirable way to communicate. Face to face, or the telephone, is so much better. Granted, that may be. But email has given us another way to communicate. It has turned more of us into writers. To use the written word to communicate. That ain't all bad. The computer makes writing so much easier. Makes communication from distances so much easier. I have relationships that are the direct result of the computer. They wouldn't have happened without the computer. Now it's up to us to take this communication to new levels. --Jim Broede

No comments: