Friday, March 21, 2008

I want to become a sleepwalker.

I find so many dreams to be sort of crazy. Fascinating. And when one thinks about a dream, often it can be funny. I rarely have bad dreams. And I go through periods when I hardly ever have a dream. Oh, and I have day dreams, too. Dreams that I can control. Like pleasant day dreams. Especially when I am in love. When I'm walking, I often day dream. Last night when I was walking, I felt sleepy. Imagine that. What if I fell asleep while I was walking? I walked much of the way with my eyes closed. If I had brought a bed along with me, I would have gone to bed. Right on the spot. Yes, I was wondering if I could go to sleep. And just sleepwalk. Maybe I will perfect that craft. I then could get my exercise and rest all at the same time. --Jim Broede

No comments: