Monday, April 14, 2008

I'd even join the ranks.

I’m for redistributing the wealth. Making the rich less rich. And the poor less poor. Narrowing the gap between the rich and the poor. I’m for sort of a Robin Hood policy. Taking from the rich and giving to the poor. Let’s make the rich pay more taxes. And let’s use that money to benefit the poor. Let’s aim for expansion of the middle class. Let’s even things out. Let’s provide everyone with the basic necessities of life. Like good health care. Yes, universal health care. And let’s encourage education. Let’s guarantee anyone that wants it, a college education. Yes, I’m for spending for good things. The things that make life worthwhile. Enjoyable. And I’m for reduced spending for national defense. Use the money instead for improving the nation’s infrastructure. That would create jobs and make for a more healthy economy. And before you know it, we’d have more proud Americans. I’d even join the ranks. –Jim Broede

No comments: