Thursday, April 24, 2008

Yes, I'm not sure...about Hillary.

The more I see of Hillary Clinton, the more I think of her as a savage. She’s savaging Barack Obama. Taunting him. Trying to cast him in a negative light. As being less than a man. The sort of man you wouldn’t want answering the phone in the White House at 3 in the morning when the world is in crisis. No, Hillary is saying she’s more able to cope with domestic and international problems. That she’s the better politician. She finds it necessary to degrade Obama. To launch a negative campaign. To question his character. To suggest that maybe if he can’t cope with Hillary’s negativity, then he’ll be unable to cope with the despots of the world. Yes, Clinton is telling us she’s one tough woman. And Obama ain’t tough enough. Well, I choose to think that Obama is a kind and gentle man. And that maybe Clinton isn’t a kind and gentle woman. That maybe Clinton is a somewhat bitter woman. Maybe because she’s married to Bill. A philanderer, of sorts. Maybe that has taught Hillary to be tough. To trust no one. Not even her husband. I’m beginning to think that Hillary may be incapable of love. Because she has been betrayed. By her own husband. And now she has to take it out on other men. The likes of Barack Obama. Yes, I’m a bit scared of Hillary Clinton. I think she has a yearning to tear down her opponents and rivals, in order to make herself feel good again. To feel powerful. To feel in control. Yes, I’m not sure that I want someone like that in the White House. –Jim Broede

No comments: