Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm a lover...forever.

I'm in love. It's a nice feeling. Never thought I'd be in love again after Jeanne died and after 13 years of care-giving. Shows how stupid I am. I have to keep an open mind. Think I'm gonna write a book. About love. The nature of love. And how love teaches me to live fully. Now. Today. One day at a time. I wear blinders, so to speak. Focused on today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Yes, I savor moments. Many moments. One at a time. When I tell folks I'm in love, some give me advice. Some tell me there's no such thing. Of course, I know better. Because I am in love. One knows. If one has never loved, one doesn't know. Means one hasn't lived. I can't live any other way. I have to be in love. With somebody. With something. Otherwise, I am not alive. Instead, I would be a robot. Only going through the motions of living. I'm a lover...forever. --Jim Broede

1 comment:

skericheri said...

Welcome home!!

May you live and love for many more years.