Tuesday, August 26, 2008

..what one expects in Paradise.

There's a chill in the air. Oh, a slight chill. But it feels nice. The chill comes early in the morning. And late in the evening. A sign that summer is slowly coming to an end. Very slowly. Because the days still warm up. Nicely. Pleasantly. Into the mid 70s and the low 80s. It's a nice time of year. Sometimes, I think September and October are the best months in Minnesota. When we get our so-called Indian summer. So, I'm looking forward to the next two months. Even to winter. I like the contrast of seasons. Real cold. Real hot. And so much of the time inbetween. Comfortable. Just what one expects in Paradise. --Jim

1 comment:

skericheri said...

Jim---Fall and spring are my favorite seasons. By bundling up I can basically deal with winter as long as there are no ice storms or power outages.

Paying for air conditioning really challenges my budget so I keep the house relatively warm. One of my problems is that there is a limit to the amount of clothing adjustments possible.

Summer is a season that I can do without.