Saturday, September 6, 2008

...a good & decent attitude.

Isn't life wonderful? I'm up at 6:30 in the morning. Daybreak here in Minnesota. Went to bed around 1:15 a.m. So, I don't have in my 8 hours of sleep. But still, I feel good. No dreams. No nightmares. Just nice thoughts. So I decided to get up. Enjoy the early morning. And ponder the blessing of being in love. Thinking more about what goes right in life. Rather than wrong. And also reminding myself that I can't fix the world. Only myself. I have absolutely no control over most world events. So, I have to keep learning acceptance. And to do what I can to have a reasonably good & decent attitude. --Jim Broede

1 comment:

Broede's Broodings said...

By the way. The times at the bottoms of my blog threads reflect Pacific coast time. Not the Central time here in Minnesota. And when it's 6:38 a.m. here, it's 4:38 a.m. on the West Coast. I suppose there's a way to fix that and operate my blog on Central time. But I haven't figured it out yet. And I'm in no hurry to do it. --Jim