Tuesday, September 2, 2008

...a nice way to pursue romance.

I could become a frequent world traveler, and like it. Especially if I have a traveling partner. Beats traveling alone. Because it doubles the pleasure. Oh, I like to see things. And mix with people from other parts of the world. I'm in love, of course. And traveling with the one I love. Magnificent. I'm thinking about going to Corsica (an island in the Mediteranean) this winter. For a nice little rendevous. And next spring it'll be some other place. I have in mind separate trips to Prague, Vienna, Berlin, St. Petersburg, Budapest and London. Actually, we'd stay outside these cities. But close enough to travel in conveniently by bus, train or car. It's nice to retreat every night to the same place -- a Paradise in the countyside or a small village. Ah, it's a nice way to pursue romance...and love. --Jim Broede

No comments: