Sunday, October 5, 2008

...makes me feel stupid.

I have to admit, it bothers my conscience sometimes to hurl insults at people. But I'm not bothered so much when I insult Sarah Palin and John McCain. That's because they are masters at insult politics. So, it's just a whole lot of fun trying to out-insult the master insulters. It becomes a game. That's the way politics work. I know it's stupid. But seems to me that's a requirement if one wants to be a politician. One must be stupid. So, if I am to understand what makes a politician tick, I must try to be stupid. So I'm trying. And believe me, this makes me feel stupid. Very stupid. As stupid as I can become. But it makes me feel like a politician. At least for a moment. Until I decide to become a decent and intelligent human being again. --Jim

No comments: