Tuesday, December 9, 2008

...the courage of her convictions.

I like to observe people. They're entertaining. Some are snide. A handful of 'em that come to this blog. To make snide remarks. They're funny. Sometimes I print their comments. Other times, I just put them in the trash bin. Depends on my mood. One tells me to shape up. To not repeat myself. I'm sure it's a woman. She doesn't like what she reads. But she keeps coming back to read. In that sense, she compliments me. If something turns me off, I don't read it. Rather not waste my time. This woman never signs her name. Stays anonymous. I find that's a trait of snide people. They like to hide their identity. Maybe they lack confidence. Maybe they're just plain stupid. I'd be happy to debate this woman. If only she had the courage of her convictions. --Jim Broede

No comments: