Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I like to be disliked.

Come to think of it, I like it when someone doesn't like me. That may sound strange. But some people I know are poor judges of character. So, if they don't like me -- well, then I'm right. Goes to prove that he/she is a poor judge of character. After all, I'm very likeable. There's a woman in Michigan that posts here occasionally, and she claims she doesn't dislike me. But I know she does. And it's obvious that she has difficulty facing the truth. She wants to keep saying she likes me, when she doesn't. She'd just as soon see me slip on a banana peel and bruise my ass. She'd laugh. Very loudly. And suggest that I deserve it. For being a cad. And clumsy. I'd feel good if George Bush didn't like me. Or Rush Limburger. Or Charles Manson. Or Sarah Palin. Or Anne Coulter. Or Osama bin Laden. --Jim Broede

No comments: