Sunday, April 12, 2009

My calling...my purpose.

When I am most in love, I have an extraordinarily high comfort level. Peace of mind. Maybe it’s because I’m living in the moment. I’m not getting ahead of myself. Not thinking about tomorrow. In other words, I’m getting the most pleasure out of love. The ultimate pleasure. Complete fulfillment. That makes me feel like it’s unconditional love. Because that’s what I can say it is today. Can’t be sure about tomorrow. Because tomorrow isn’t here yet. I can’t even be absolutely sure that tomorrow will arrive. I like living this way. Being in love today. Actually, for many, many consecutive days now. I suppose that means the prospects for tomorrow are good. After all, I appear to be in a groove. I remember the day it happened. The day I found my groove. It was Oct. 25, 2007. The spark of love was lit that day. And it has sparkled ever since. Maybe it was a blessing. From heaven. From paradise. From the guiding spirits. Doesn’t matter. I’ll accept it. Wherever it came from. Gives me reason to be thankful. Grateful. To be in love. That’s why I was put on Earth. To be a lover. To feel love. To give love. And to do it one day at a time. That’s my calling…my purpose. –Jim Broede

No comments: