Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This one ain't very nice.

I am amused by an anonymous woman who keeps writing to me. And wants me to be somebody else. She keeps asking, why don't you do this and that? Well, the simple answer is, that wouldn't be me. She told me she thinks I am vain. Well, aren't we all? Doesn't bother me. I'm a bit of lots of things. But believe me, I am me. I'm not gonna change because some anonymous woman wants me to change. To suit her whims. Actually, the woman must be crazy. To even think that she has hopes of changing me. Of making me into her own image. It's absurd. Ridiculous. My guess is that she's obsessed with me. Unable to leave me alone. Maybe I should take that as a compliment. But she's not my kind of crazy woman. I can go for a crazy woman. But hey, I like a nice crazy. This one ain't very nice. --Jim Broede

No comments: