Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm living a love story.

I'm open to new ideas. New ways of living. New experiences. Maybe it's that I like living in a story. One that keeps unfolding. With new plot lines. I'm a writer. And therefore, I can create much with my imagination. But I'm living a real life. And it's an adventure. Unpredictable things happen. My life took an unexpected romantic turn about 20 months ago. And I'm living it one day at a time. Day to day. And every day is exciting. I've become a world traveler. Gone to exotic places. My dreams are coming true. I could be writing a novel. Except for the fact that I'm living it. So there's no need to write it. Living is much better. Because there's no pretend. I wake up every morning and wonder, what's next? Most likely, something wonderful. Because I'm living a love story. --Jim Broede

No comments: