Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm an obliging fella.

I'm assuming that people treat me essentially the same way they want to be treated. In other words, if they treat me badly -- well, then they are pleading with me to treat them in similar manner. For instance, a woman writes to me and calls me odd names and makes up derogatory presuppositions. So I try to do her one better. I find even odder names and even more negative fibs. Call it a Broede interpretation of the Golden Rule. Treat others the way you'd want to be treated. Now, I don't want to be treated like this particular woman treats me. But seems to me she's asking to be treated rudely. And I'm an obliging fella. So I grant her wish. --Jim Broede

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO

Broede's Broodings said...

Yes, I would hope so. Life is funny. Nice that you see the humor. --Jim