Friday, October 9, 2009

All I can handle.

We all look at life in different ways. In an attempt to make sense of it, I suppose. At least that's what I'm trying to do. Make sense of it all. So I create. I interpret. And I try to live life the way I want to. In meaningful ways. Which means I have to give meaning to my experiences. To my daily activity. To my contacts with people. The people in my life. They are very interesting. I don't necessarily know them all very well. But I have impressions. And I relate to them in different ways. But almost always, there's someone special in my life. One. A genuine love relationship. In a way, that's all I need. One. Makes it easier to focus. When it comes to love, I don't like to spread myself thin. All I can handle is one. --Jim Broede

1 comment:

Broede's Broodings said...

Yes, when it comes to love, I like quality. Not quantity. --Jim