Monday, October 19, 2009

If we all spoke the same language.

Oh, I wish I were fluent in a 2nd, 3rd and 4th language. But I suppose that if I can reasonably master only one language, English is a good choice. It gets me by in many, many places in the world. More than would German or French or Italian. But speaking the native language certainly enhances the travel experience. Just think, if we all spoke the same language, we'd probably have a better world. Because it would improve communication immensely. --Jim Broede

3 comments:

Broede's Broodings said...

I have to admit, however, that Republicans and Democrats don't speak the same language. Albeit English. But with widely different meanings. --Jim

Anonymous said...

The world finds your rambling a totally different language.

Broede's Broodings said...

My, my. The entire world? I didn't know I was reaching that far. --Jim