Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Love makes life worthwhile.

I suspect that far too many people are unhappy because they don't live their dreams. For one reason or another. Well, I pursue my dreams. Far too many to really accomplish. But still, I often enough succeed. I dream of falling in love, for instance. Deeply. And I've succeeded twice. I'm into my second love now. And it's wonderful. I thought that when my dear Jeanne died on Jan. 18. 2007, I'd never love again. But life is full of surprises. Dreams do come true. Like I say, not every dream by any means. But enough of 'em to bring joy and contentment to life. To the unhappy people, I suggest never giving up. Pursue those dreams. Hundreds of dreams, if necessary. All it takes is for one or two to come true. Love makes everything worthwhile. --Jim Broede

1 comment:

Broede's Broodings said...

I pursue my dreams. But I think some unhappy people pursue their nightmares. --Jim