Thursday, October 8, 2009

A thank you to my Creator.

Maybe we humans are no more than fancy computers. Created by a high form of life residing in another part of the cosmos. Maybe even in another dimension. And we were created for the purpose of exploring our particular dimension. You know, similar to our robotic probes of Mars. I'm convinced that there must be many, many forms of life much higher than human. Forms that we computers can hardly imagine. After all, as computers, we are no more than artificial intelligence. Similar in many ways to the computer I'm writing on at this moment. So our Creator may just be another far more advanced form of life. Maybe a civilization tantamount to a planet full of gods. Relatively all-knowing gods from our human/computer perspective. We've been created with the power to think. To reason. To imagine ourselves being conscious. Yes, an extraordinarily sophisticated computer. Computers that can actually reproduce themselves. When a male computer connects to a female computer. Anyway, that's what I'm thinking today. And I'd like to transmit that message to my Creator. And thank him for creating me. --Jim Broede

2 comments:

Broede's Broodings said...

I like to ponder all possibilities. --Jim

Anonymous said...

Wow. Just randomly came across this. My thoughts exactly. Can't wait to have time to read more!