Sunday, October 18, 2009

This blog isn't for everyone.

I love to post afterthoughts. I love to improvise. To do something different. I like to write in short sentences. Even one word sentences. I'm free to write pretty much as I please. Because these are my broodings. My blog. I'm unconventional. I don't follow the usual rules. And I don't compel anyone to come to this blog. Or to come back. For those who don't like my approach, I suggest going away and not coming back. This blog isn't for everyone. --Jim Broede

6 comments:

Broede's Broodings said...

I'm trying to draw the elites of the world to this blog. Not the riff-raff. If you get it, you are among the elites. If you don't get it -- well, maybe you aren't an elite. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

Fact of the matter is that some people are too dumb to get it. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

It's no shame if you aren't an elite. Not everyone achieves lofty status. That's why elites are so elite. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

If elites were moreorless like everyone else, they wouldn't be elite. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

I didn't start a blog to necessarily please readers. But rather to please myself. To do it my way. My blog is what it is. And I ain't gonna adjust it to please critics. So if you don't like it, my advice is to lump it. Or start your own blog. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

I try to be reasonably courteous. But I don't hesitate to say what's on my mind. And to be blunt about it. --Jim