Friday, October 2, 2009

Will it be a million-year wait?

Amazing. They've found the 4.4 million-year-old fossil skeleton of what looks uncannily like a half ape, half human. Means our ancestors were roaming this planet a long, long time ago. We've come a long way since then. Or have we? Recently, I wished I could return to a time 30,000 years ago to see what life was like then. But hey, now I've revised my wish. Take me back 4.4 million years. I'll bet nobody was dreaming of universal health care then. Now, at least in the U.S., we are dreaming of it. Hope we don't have to wait another million years to get it. --Jim Broede

1 comment:

Broede's Broodings said...

I think the nicest thing about being gawd would be the ability to be anywhere one wants to be at a given moment. And to be able to feel at one with all of creation. --Jim