Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I know how to be a real ass.

Some of you seem to think I want everybody to agree with me. But it's just the contrary. I like dissent. Disagreement. That makes for a more interesting blog. When you become riled, I'm sort of thrilled. Because you've become somewhat passionate in your disagreement. You take umbrage. You almost feel insulted. That's good. Certainly, not all bad. I'm able to poke fun at your positions. Just as you are able to poke fun at mine. But I'm in a position of power. I'm the decider. Just like George Bush in his hey days. Yes, some of you help me feel like Bush. You help me obtain insights into Bush's mind when he was president. For that, I thank you. In my blog, I have the opportunity to be dictator. To ignore what I choose to ignore. Just like Bush. He went off to war under false pretense. And he was arrogant. A mister know-it-all. You've taught me how to play the role of George Bush. I've mastered the craft. I know how to be a real ass. --Jim Broede

1 comment:

Broede's Broodings said...

I find that it feels good to be an ass. At least, occasionally. If not all the time. Yes, to become a fool. To just let one's self go. Without worrying about what people will think. In moments when I'm an ass, I've set myself free. Little wonder that I feel good about it. --Jim