Saturday, November 28, 2009

Making an adventure.

I keep discovering things. Such as music. And love. Yes, new concepts. Of emotion. And feeling. And intellect. And I try to put all my discoveries together. Into something coherent. Meaningful. I call it feeling my way. Through life. Lately, I've been thinking out loud. In this thing called a blog. Written words. Random thoughts. Whatever comes to mind. And lo and behold, I get reactions. From others. But even from myself. Because one thing always seems to lead to another. A chain reaction. And often I don't know where I'm going. Which makes all this an adventure. --Jim Broede

1 comment:

Broede's Broodings said...

I think it's possible to explore the universe. Through trans-migration of one's soul. I'm assuming that the universe was made by god for the purpose of being explored. God wants us to see and feel his handiwork. To tell the truth, I'm impressed. It's a masterpiece. --Jim