Monday, November 30, 2009

Reflecting...while I still have time.

We're born into a time. Over which we have very little control. Things. Events. They'll happen the way destiny happens. It just happens. Doesn't really make any difference if you or me are on Earth or not. So I just fit in. Like a grain of sand on the vast beach. And enjoy my time in time. I could just as easily have been born in 1735 or 1835 instead of 1935. Or maybe my birth could have been delayed until 2035 or 2135. Interesting, there's nobody still living on Earth that was born in 1835. And sooner or later, all of us born in 1935 will be gone. Forever, I suppose. But still, I am living in an interesting time. As far as that goes, every time would be interesting. Might as well make the most of it. By reflecting on the wonders of life. While I still have time. --Jim Broede

No comments: