Thursday, December 10, 2009

All we need are new attitudes.

I'd like to see my Chicago Cubs make do with what they have. No big trades in the off-season. Just try to make everyone on the roster have a better season than the last one. Maybe bring up some young and promising players from the minor leagues. Just learn to play as a team. Adjust attitudes. In positive ways. Individually. But in ways that mesh with the team concept. I'm tired of and disillusioned by the old, traditional ways of bringing improvement. By making trades. When all that's necessary are new attitudes. --Jim Broede

1 comment:

Broede's Broodings said...

I'd like to be the manager of the Chicago Cubs. I'd make them winners. By making the players more mindful. Physical talent is necessary. But more than that, it has to be coupled with a proficient mind. A belief in one's self. And that's the primary problem with the Cubs. Not enough players believe in themselves. --Jim