Tuesday, December 1, 2009

We baffle each other.

God doesn't answer all my questions. He likes to keep me guessing. Doesn't want to make it too easy for me. Or for anyone, for that matter. Sometimes, god tells me there are no right or wrong answers. Just depends on the individual. God says sometimes the right answer is following one's heart and gut. The wrong answer may be following one's mind. Following logic. God says he likes it when people go crazy. In positive ways. For instance, when they fall crazy in love. God separates good crazy from bad crazy. And sometimes, it's a delicate line. Anyway, god says he isn't as cruel as some devout believers would have us believe. He's really very kind-hearted. And forgiving. And open-minded. He can be swayed by a strong argument. And he often gives us the benefit of the doubt. Therefore, he plans to save everyone. Even the so-called 'bad' people. Such as Lucifer. An angel that he said had an honest difference of opinion with him. In other words, god tolerates disagreement. Suggesting that we all make mistakes. Including him. God certainly sounds like a very complex guy. I'm still trying to figure him out. And god says he's also baffled by me. --Jim Broede

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think He is baffled, at all. I think He is preparing a very special place for you.

Broede's Broodings said...

Oh, my, that's what I need. A very special place. --Jim