Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Love keeps me in a good mood.

I hardly get upset any more. Wasn't always that way. But I've mellowed. Guess that comes with age. One begins to realize that acceptance is a big part of life. Gotta take the downs with the ups. And my priorities have changed. I used to want to affect the goings on around me. In politics, and such. I still voice my opinions. But I accept political reality. To the point of not getting upset. Knowing I can't change things. Guess I also have to accept death and taxes. Albeit, I'd like to put it off. And another thing. I'm in love. That keeps me in a good mood. --Jim Broede

1 comment:

Broede's Broodings said...

Maybe the toughest thing I ever had to learn to accept was Alzheimer's. In my dear Jeanne. But we learned to make the best of it. --Jim