Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More crap. From both sides.

I'm looking forward to Barack Obama's state of the union address on Wednesday night. But I already know what the spin will be. Very upbeat by the president's staff. Supportive by Democrats. And unanimously gawd-awful by Republicans. That's the nature of our political system. Very predictable. We have a two-party system. And neither party cooperates with each other. There's bad blood. We don't believe in teamwork and fair play in America. We believe in nastiness. And that's one reason why we're in deep economic trouble in the U.S. If we had taken this approach during World War II, we'd have done Hitler a favor. The Nazis would have won. We're living in relatively bad times. But I suspect things will get much worse. Our politicians will see to it. They're highly partisan. And full of crap, too. So that's what we'll hear after Obama's speech. More crap. From both sides. I've said it before. And I'll say it again. Makes me want to puke. --Jim Broede

No comments: