Monday, January 18, 2010

Nothing wrong with that.

I like to be nice to people. But also, I don't mind offending people. It brings me great satisfaction. Because if I've offended them, I've made a point. They became aroused. And maybe I've planted a seed. I've let 'em know that I disagree. Or maybe I do it just to be funny. To try to lighten up the situation a little bit. To get a laugh. Anyway, life would be boring if we always agreed with each other. Or if we were totally nice to each other. I prefer feeling people out. Determining what makes 'em tick. And some people are just plain stupid. Or mentally lazy. If that's the case, I want to offend 'em. By actually calling 'em stupid or lazy. Nothing wrong with that, is there? --Jim Broede

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, there is, but you would never see that.

Broede's Broodings said...

You never know what I might see. Try me. Tell me why you think I'm wrong. --Jim